Saturday, 5 January 2008

Everything's fine today. Nothing special happens recently.
My class will start next Monday, I guess I'll be very busy with my assignments then!
Sigh...
Nevertheless, Chinese New Year is just ahead...I'll be enjoying my 4 days holidays!
I went to a shopping outlet last night. I witness with my own eyes that we're facing cooking oil shortage this moment! I wonder why so many consumers lining up and waiting for the empty shelves to get 'replenished'! Due to my arrival to the shopping outlet is at night, after dinner time all of the cooking oil (palm oil) sold out. First time in my life I saw this! ~maybe my mom was the one to shop for goods in the past. Luckily, there's still a bottle of oil at home which can last me a long time. :)
I wish this trend won't last long...hopefully there won't be any cooking oil rationing occur.

No comments: